Sunday, April 12, 2009

Check Her Out

Check out Miss Cassie!!!
I have a Complex magazine from last year with one cover being N*E*R*D and the other being Cassie posing in front of a wall of bananas. HAHA!!!
The pictures inside looked good.  One page is nearly torn to shreds because my brothers were fighting over it LOL.  She put some work in in the gym and got her body right, took a break from the singing (or whatever you want to call it) and started doing some modeling for Sean John alongside Lauren London.  We've all seen those adds.  Sexiest Sean John adds I've ever seen, and I'm sure very affective LOL.  
Here's her latest statement.  She decided to shave one side of her head.  I don't know about you guys but...
I LOVE IT.  
You go, Cassie.  Rock that.  You can do it.  You have the face for it.
I like the rockstarish vibe it gives.  It's what I call BADASS LOL.  Looks like her persona has gone a little hard.  And it also looks like she's ready for her next move.  A more rockish one.  I can't wait to see what comes next!

She looks like she could go out for a cool and sexy action movie right about now...
That is, if she can act.  Who knows haha.

I'm diggin it though.

No comments: