Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"You're A Jerk" ???

So I finally heard this song on the radio the other day.  I'm driving to school and up it pops and I'm like "Wow."  I had never really taken a chance on this song before it came on the radio (because all I had ever heard of jerk songs turned me off completely), so I never really listened to it.  I was disappointed on how UNMIXED the song sounded, but I was impressed on the lyrics (on the first verse at least, and the chorus).  Though it was hard to hear, I was glad to find out that they weren't just talking about "Yea I jerk and eat coochie" for the whole song.  So props to the New Boyz or whatever their names are.  You guys jumpstarted this whole movement but you did it in a good way.  It's everyone else that messed it up LOL.  They've been giving jerking a bad name.  I wonder when they'll realize that nobody listening to the radio wants to hear that shit.  Especially parents.  LOL.  Shame on you people who only talk about how much you jerk and how much coochie you eat!  SHAME!

Well yeah.
Props.

No comments: