Friday, August 8, 2008

Obama vs. McCain


If I could vote, I'd vote for Barack [known to me as Barama] and let me tell you why.

Barama is against the war.  McCain is for the war.  I'm more of a peaceful person myself, so of course I'm against the war.  I still can't figure out why anyone would be for the war.  Veterans are going crazy, and many don't even make it to being called a veteran.  All that's going on is killing.  Since when was death a good thing?  Someone has the power to stop this.  I know the president can.  One thing I still don't get is how a former prisoner of war could possibly be in favor of the torture he endured.  People are strange.....

Barama is down-to-earth, charismatic, and civilized, and so is his wife.  He's so smart with every move he makes.  The first thing he did, which was brilliant, was he wrote a book about all the dirt he did in Chicago.  Now when all these reporters and McCain lovers try to bring up dirt on him he can say "I told them first."  Another example of his brilliance and nonchalant moves was his response to the  magazine cover illustrating he and his wife with turbans and guns burning the American flag in the fireplace.  If I'm not mistaken, he responded by saying that while he and his wife were offended, it's the Muslims that should be offended and who deserve the apology.  BARAMA: 2, MCCAIN: 0.

Barama is brilliant.  He and his wife graduated at the top of their law classes.  That is one smart family.  People have the nerve to say they won't vote for him for lack of experience.  I say he's a brilliant man, and definitely qualified to be the next president.  Besides, McCain is how old? 70-something?  His face looks like it's ready to fall off and he looks like he's about to tip over and not get up.  He'll probably die within the next 4 years.  Sorry to those that love the guy, but be realistic.  I'm sure those years of torture he went through back in his day have done their damage.  I don't think he's totally sane.

Most people turn the presidetial race into a race between the presidents wives, and most of the nominees' wives become characterized by their husbands.  The first time I saw Barama on TV, they were interviewing him on the news and they asked him something about his wife's various projects to make the world a better place.  His response was "You'll have to ask her."  I just thought that was so cool of him.  He claimed that he and his wife work on their projects seperately and that she's independent enough to handle her projects and interviews herself.  I love her independence.  She's the role-model type.  I have yet to hear anything about Mrs. McCain.  Everytime I see her, she's holding hands with her husband at a press conference and waving to the crowd.  How's that for independence?

To sum it up, Barama's awesome.  He gets my vote.

No comments: