Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blackberry Curve 8900

I did a little research. Right now its only available in Canada and Germany, but it will be out in the US on February 11th I hear. I can't wait! My 2 year contract with T-Mobile is coming to a close, and when it does, I get a new phone! And guess what I have now...... A Sidekick 3. Hard to believe I've had the same one for the whole 2 year plan, because Sidekick 3s were made so cheap. LXs and Slides were made more sturdy. I hate my phone. If I drop it one more time, it might be over and done. So I'm researching phones to get because I know I have to stick with one for 2 years on T-Mobile's plans. I'm ready to get the old curve, not being up to date with blackberries, and my brother tells me he wants the new one. I got on it, and I want it too. Sounds like a great phone. I've never heard any complaints about blackberries other than the typing situation, and I only heard that from a Sidekicker, soooooo......

Looks like I'm getting the new Blackberry Curve.

No comments: