Monday, January 12, 2009

Rihanna Gets Bold

Rihanna finally shows Chris Brown fans she means business!!!!  According to some random source, this British pop star signed to Sony (the same label as Chris Brown) had asked to meet him, as he is a huge idol of hers.  They were going to meet at an after party, but apparently Rihanna found out and had that shut down!  She banned the girl from the after party!  So now we see what she's made of.  But what does this mean for Chris Brown fans everywhere?  Probably not a good look for him.  After all, he has mentioned before how bad a girlfriend could injure his career.  After this "display of affection" from Rihanna, who knows what his fans are thinking.  Am I not supposed to like Chris Brown anymore because of Rihanna?  What's she gonna do? Beat me up?  Threaten all of his fans through myspace messages or make him wear a shirt that says "I'm taken. Don't touch."  Where does it go from here?  It would be interesting to see.  Personally, I thought Rihanna might have a little bit more faith in her game than to feel threatened.  We all know she has a hold on him.  So her game must be secure.  I just wonder if she agrees.  I'm not the type to kick someone out for looking at my dude, because it's simple.  If he makes a move back, his loss.  I'd rather find out how faithful he plans to be than to prevent myself from seeing the truth.  

But then again....

You can't believe everything you see and hear, can you?  

No comments: