Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tyson!

Isn't HE fine.
mmmm....
I met him once.  My mom knows this guy who used to own this store on Melrose.  One day, my mom, my cousin, and I went in and looked around while my mom chatted with the owner.  There's no one else in the store, mind you.  Randomly, some guy wheels his motorcycle into the store, his face shielded by a helmet, and parks right in the middle of the store.  The owner didn't even seem to notice.  My cousin and I are just sitting there like, "Who the hell just parked their motorcycle in the store?  I guess he's a good friend."  The guy walks into the back of the store, the stock room, I suppose.  So now we're thinking, ok, so he's a friend.  How random.  A few minutes later, the guy comes back out, helmet off, and you'll never guess who it is.  OK, you might.  It's Tyson!!!!!  Me and my cousin silently melt, while my mother continues to chat with the owner.  The owner introduced us briefly, and that was all.  Overall, I felt, as FINE as the man is, he was sort of rudely quiet.....

We forgave him.....

I saw him again at the grove once with some small boys I guessed were his sons.  It felt as though the moment my best friend and I spotted him, the room became a tad bit warmer.  We just stared from a distance and let him continue on with what looked like quality time.

The man is FINE.
Nuff said.

No comments: